School Uniforms for Orpington, Bromley, Bexley, Kent and Schools Nationwide
Operating since 1985, Oz Schoolwear has the experience and expertise to provide customers and schools with only the best manufacturers in the business. Confidently supplying garments that are at the top of their game on quality and performance.
Building relationships with our customers and their children remain one of our priorities, we are there right from the time they take their first steps through the school gates to the time they put on their first business suit ready for 6th Form or college.
School uniform is more than a distinction of what school a child attends, it helps build behaviours from a young age. Research shows that it reduces bullying in school and helps the children to build a sense of community, promoting equality and cohesion and helping pupils to succeed academically.
We are proud of every one of our schools, our children, and their achievements.
Fitting Appointment Bookings
WELCOME TO OZ SCHOOLWEAR
FITTING APPOINTMENT BOOKINGS
We accept the following payment methods:
Shipment and delivery
Our delivery service is world class. You can choose from the following:
- 1st class Royal Mail delivery – FREE DELIVERY FOR ALL ORDERS OVER £150.00.
- Click and Collect.
- School delivery – Delivering to each of our schools once a week.
JP’S GARMENT CARE GUIDE FOR A MORE SUSTAINABLE SCHOOL UNIFORM
The use of fabric conditioner is not advised. For the following reasons:
- It can knock out the pleats in your skirts and trousers causing excess ironing on a Sunday evening.
- It can cause pilling (bobbling) to the material of your skirts and knitwear.
- It can cause modern materials to become less breathable.
- Knitwear can become thin and it can lose its shape.
- Do not iron pullovers and cardigans (they will stretch and go thin).
- Always wash on 30, if there is a stain that won’t budge, apply vanish to the stain and leave in cold water over night, put back in the washing machine and hey presto.
- Our shirts should not need ironing. Hang them up as soon as the washing machine has finished.
- If you ever want to get creases out of a polyester blazer please lay a cloth on the area before applying the iron, never apply the iron directly, this will stop the material becoming shiny.
…..oh and you can thank me later.
Our Charity Partners
We are proud to partner and sponsor this amazing charity assisting local families in need of support.